FAQs About Buying Cannabis at OCC
Is Weed Legal in Troy, NH?
- Unfortunately, recreational cannabis is not legal in New Hampshire. While neighboring states have legalized weed, New Hampshire is the sole holdout. So, while OCC is in Massachusetts where it’s legal to have and use marijuana, you can’t use it back home in Troy.
How Much Weed Can I Buy at Once?
- In Massachusetts, it’s legal for individuals at least 21 years of age to possess up to one ounce of flower and five grams of cannabis concentrates. Any more than that, and you could face steep fines or even jail time (depending on the amount).
Can I Smoke Weed at Orange Cannabis Co.?
- No, it’s illegal to use marijuana in public spaces in Massachusetts, including at a cannabis store or dispensary.
Can I Bring My Pot Across State Lines?
- No, it’s illegal to purchase cannabis in one state and bring it home to another. Crossing state lines violates federal law, meaning you could face criminal charges. Instead, it’s better to buy and use your marijuana in Massachusetts when you visit.
Other Reasons to Visit Orange Cannabis Co. in Orange, MA
Orange is a small town in northern Massachusetts surrounded by nature and lots of greenery. So, if you’re a big fan of the great outdoors, you can find lots of things to do, like:
- Hike Tully Mountain – This mountain summit sits over 1,100 feet high, offering stunning views of the countryside. There are also numerous trails you can explore by yourself or with friends.
- Play Disc Golf at Tully Lake – If you’re more of a fan of the water, you can spend all day at Tully Lake. Disc golf is just one of many activities you can do here.
- Eat at the Boiler Bar and Grille – This pub is located in an old saw mill, so you get a side of local history with your meal. The dishes here are also hearty and delicious if you’re extra hungry for some reason.
Getting Here From Troy, NH
- First, get on Hwy 12 heading south.
- Take Lower Troy Rd to NH-119 West.
- Turn left onto Royalston Rd. This street will cross into Massachusetts.
- Head onto N Fitzwilliam Rd and continue straight onto MA-68 S.
- MA-68 becomes On the Common. Stay on this road and turn slightly right to stay on Athol rd.
- Turn right on Doane Hill Rd until it hits MA-32 S, turn left.
- Turn right onto Crescent St, then turn right onto Main St. OCC will be on the left.
First Time Visiting a Dispensary in Massachusetts?
Your unique experience begins with your debut trip to our weed dispensary. We want you to feel at ease and are prepared to provide answers to frequently asked questions, including the following:
- Do I need to be a resident of MA to purchase from your marijuana dispensary?
- No. Anyone 21 years or older with a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, can buy our products.
- How much weed can I buy in one visit?
- MA cannabis laws limit purchase and possession to no more than 1 ounce of flower and up to five grams of concentrate for recreational use.
View more FAQs here. All our flower, edibles, concentrates, and other consumables are safe and third-part tested. Visit and shop with confidence or call (978) 633-4225 to order ahead for pickup.