While cannabis is still illegal in New Hampshire, NH residents can drive south to Massachusetts for recreational weed. As you travel south of Keene to the best recreational dispensary in Orange MA, you’ll pass popular businesses, famous eateries, and other tourist attractions. Experience thrills in the sky at Jumptown skydiving center or enjoy scrumptious meals at Herrick’s Tavern.
Things to Know Ahead of Your Trip
- Recreational weed is illegal in Keene. Possession of marijuana and cannabis-infused products for adult use is prohibited under House Bill 629-FN. Marijuana is legal in Massachusetts for both recreational and medical use.
- CBD with no more than 0.3% THC is legal Keene. You can locate a CBD store in Orange or browse CBD/THC tinctures and other featured items at our weed store.
- AirBnB is an option if you’re planning on staying the night.
Commuting here from Keene
Don’t have a car? No worries. We’ve put together links to alternative travel options below.
First Time Visiting a Dispensary in Massachusetts?
Your unique experience begins with your debut trip to our weed dispensary. We want you to feel at ease and are prepared to provide answers to frequently asked questions, including the following:
- Do I need to be a resident of MA to purchase from your marijuana dispensary?
- No. Anyone 21 years or older with a government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, can buy our products.
- How much weed can I buy in one visit?
- MA cannabis laws limit purchase and possession to no more than 1 ounce of flower and up to five grams of concentrate for recreational use.
View more FAQs here. All our flower, edibles, concentrates, and other consumables are safe and third-part tested. Visit and shop with confidence or call (978) 633-4225 to order ahead for pickup.