At Orange Cannabis Company, we offer only the highest quality cannabis products. Our little pot shop is the go-to dispensary on Route 2. With a vast selection of flower, pre-rolls, tincture, concentrates, edibles, and vaporizers, we are sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Other Reasons to Visit Orange Cannabis from Athol
After you’ve stopped by Orange Cannabis, you should make a day of your trip to Orange! Here are a few of the best things to do in town:
- Jumptown – As the first commercial skydiving center in the United States, there is no better place to do it if you’re up for the thrill of your life.
- Herrick’s Tavern – We are sure you will have built up a mighty appetite after your free fall. Herrick’s Tavern is the perfect spot to grab a drink and a bite to eat before heading back to Athol.
Is Weed Legal in Athol?
Weed is legal in the entirety of Massachusetts, which means it is also legal in Athol. Here’s a source you can use to educate yourself on the cannabis laws in Massachusetts. You can use this if you’d like to learn about the cannabis laws in Athol.
How to Find CBD
If CBD is what you’re looking for, there are many fantastic places to find a convenient CBD store for you. Here is a link to Leafly to explore all the best options for buying CBD.
Getting to Orange Cannabis from Athol, MA
If you’re hoping that the best dispensary in the area is just a few minutes away, then you’re in luck. Orange Cannabis is a short drive away from Athol, but just in case you don’t have your own ride, here are a few sources you can use to make sure you get one.
Staying in Orange
If you’re traveling from far out of town to our cannabis store, or you want to make a trip out of your visit, there are tons of great places to stay around the area.
Common questions first-time weed store visitors have:
- How much cannabis am I allowed to purchase and carry in one visit?
- Adults 21 and over are allowed to purchase and carry up to one ounce of flower and up to five grams of concentrate outside of their homes
- Am I allowed to visit multiple dispensaries in one day?
- Yes, but you are only allowed to carry the amount mentioned above at one time. However, you are allowed to keep up to 10 ounces of flower in your home in Massachusetts. So, if you would like to visit multiple stores and buy over one ounce, we suggest making multiple trips to and from your home in order to obey the law.